sidji boss sidji boss

A bit longer loop would make this perfect, because in the beginnning there's the thrashing sound thing that shouldn't be looped so often I think.

Otherwise this makes me imagine the feeling of getting crushed by a spinning flying saucer while on top of a train that will crash into a wall after a certain point of time.

sidji sidji

This music is great for the last desperate boss battle you're trying to beat with one live and no continues.

It also channels the atmosphere of being late of a train and running through a deep blanket of snow while carrying a backbag full of some stolen shit the police is looking for.

Ventovieras responds:

It also works when doing integrals. A desperate battle.

Bitloob Bitloob

As I am reviewing this, I constantly keep thinking about which kind of videogame it would fit, because this song is as videogame as music can get. That's why it's hard to review, because I keep thinking about some levels of games and the songs in them, and comparing this to them would just reduce the value of this song.

But I keep thinking that it would fit well in a high speed aquatic pursuit level on a platformer, or in shoot-em-up taking place inside a space station or something. Whatever, the song is good, it's catchy and we can play it in our next board game session.

Broken Mbit World Broken Mbit World

The enigmatic bleeps and bloops form a steady march of fuss in the beginning with the train-like force of the thunderous drum beats. This ongoing mass of movement keeps it's momentum with a manic search party, stops into a pondering stillness in the middle and compelts the troops to regroup. After a new centralization, the brigade gets a new focus and begins it's fresh function with a fixation to the close encounter around the corner.

The lenghty ending describes the chaotic panic of fear and hope in the cluster of entities zig zagging endlessly in the field of squeaky and whiny background noise. The emerging grizzle and incessant creating feels like it will never stop, subjecting the distant onlookers to the vision of boundless havoc.

In other words: Boko Haram! Western education is forbidden!

---Tourettes Revamp--- ---Tourettes Revamp---

Sounds like a 56k modem stuck in a paper shredder. My neighbors will love this.

Also, I'd like you to sing a FUCK for me.

Acid-Notation responds:

alright... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhVhPk62MU0

Scrambled Eggs (Overeasy) Scrambled Eggs (Overeasy)

Please please

I love these outrageous lyrics.

misterscoops responds:

And I love you, outrageous.

Half-force Half-force

wutwut

it's coo'

Breakfast Lady Breakfast Lady

This song saved my life.

I was standing in the dumping grounds of dead animatl carcasses and broken wooden tables. It was dark and it was raining and I had lost everything I ever knew about the world. A man appeared from under the pile of rotting seagulls and offered me a new future as a real life garbage-dweller. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't answer to him. I told him to wait a day for my answer.

Back at home I started listening to this song, and immediately the image of the police came to my mind, so I rushed to the police station. It was completely ravaged. By the very man who I had earlier met in the midst of the dead animals. Apparently he had AIDS, so would I if I hadn't listened to this song because then I went to my home and it was ravaged too.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tentative Continuum Tentative Continuum

Tentative Continuum

...Tentative Continuum >:D

The moment starting at 2:45 reminds of that time we were running to the metro.

Ventovieras responds:

Yea it didnt last for long :D

I am Thor (Alien) I am Thor (Alien)

this is out there

hello my name is hampton98 and when i'm not sucking big black cocks i like to fistpump to spice girls