Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

schnozzer

u have a very large nose

Mr.Dungus Mr.Dungus

THIS IS LEGENDARY!

This game makes my eyes water. After all these years you let us have a peek at the rainbow truck again. Bravo. BRAVO!

Weltling 2: Regurgitated Weltling 2: Regurgitated

BLOOD VOMIT!

Haha great stuff! An excellent expansion to the game. I like the style. The sounds are even greater than the graphics I misght add.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

This is the meaning of life.

There was a time in my life when I was always sad and depressed. I continuously committed suicide because I hated life so. The winter was so cold that I had to burn my newborn child just to stay warm.

BUT THEN I DISCOVERED JAZZY JONES!

This game is the meaning of life. I do not dare to think where I would ever be without this game. Thank you for bringing joy back. Thank you for thousand years.

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

OOOOOOOREeeeeeeeeelp! Made me laugh!

I might be enjoying this little puzzle game a bit too much. It's quite easy, but still it's very challenging. I haven't been able to beat it yet, but I think I'll figure out the last level sooner or later. The sounds in the game make me laugh every time. The music is stylish, but the graphics are a bit dull.

A long story short: Pretty entertaining game.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Lotsa fun and in innit.

Awesome game. I like the retro style and the humour, albeit killing Americans is something we must take seriously. The bastards like to fight back you know.

The game was very entertaining, until a bug froze one of the cowboys rendering him invincible while he was wiggling the "rope" in the air. This was very unconvenient, because you couldn't kill the cowboy and the game got stuck. I hope you fix the bugs soon.

Riddle School Riddle School

The music was good too.

Wow this was actually a pretty entertaining piece of work. I liked all the detail in the game and the story was very humorous.

For some reason the game reminds me a bit of Pico's school (go figure :D) but that is just a good thing. The puzzles were good, except the totally random location of the hall pass.

I liked this game, even though it was a bit short.

JonBro responds:

Hm, I would have expected the 'fatty blocking door' puzzle to be a bit more puzzling.

And, yes, this is a tribute to Pico's School. It has the North/South/etc. buttons, the map corner and the item corner that you see in Pico's School.

Thanks!

FlashWalkthrough Tutorial FlashWalkthrough Tutorial

You've saved my life.

Thanks man. This was the first tutorial I have ever found helpful. Now I don't have to use the old Newgrounds preloader and start button anymore.

The tutorial is very easy to understand and I enjoyed using your teachings. The humor is extra.

Cloudo Cloudo

Lots of fun to play

Pretty addictive game. I like the graphics and the weird backround music. Great stuff. Keep it up

Sugggames responds:

Thanks man, i will

Music Reversals 2 Music Reversals 2

Cool

This is pretty fascinating stuff, but i couldn't get any words out of the backward songs without reading the text first. They usually are pretty debatable.

Esaul responds:

naturally...this is true, but its still fun anyways.