View Profile Catoblepas

157 Movie Reviews

The style and stmosphere is haunting, but also hopeful. Or something. I like how slow it builds up, without being boring.

Sundome responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you like it!

It is a beautiful! I wish I wasn't such an unproductive faget. The collab would've been fun!

The animation is trippy, smooth and over the top. Music fits perfectly, is catchy and the whole thing makes me want to run around in circles.

Fucking smooth and gory and cool! I like the whole non-stop flow. There's not bullshit with you man!

16 Game Reviews

schnozzer

u have a very large nose

THIS IS LEGENDARY!

This game makes my eyes water. After all these years you let us have a peek at the rainbow truck again. Bravo. BRAVO!

BLOOD VOMIT!

Haha great stuff! An excellent expansion to the game. I like the style. The sounds are even greater than the graphics I misght add.

26 Audio Reviews

A bit longer loop would make this perfect, because in the beginnning there's the thrashing sound thing that shouldn't be looped so often I think.

Otherwise this makes me imagine the feeling of getting crushed by a spinning flying saucer while on top of a train that will crash into a wall after a certain point of time.

This music is great for the last desperate boss battle you're trying to beat with one live and no continues.

It also channels the atmosphere of being late of a train and running through a deep blanket of snow while carrying a backbag full of some stolen shit the police is looking for.

Ventovieras responds:

It also works when doing integrals. A desperate battle.

As I am reviewing this, I constantly keep thinking about which kind of videogame it would fit, because this song is as videogame as music can get. That's why it's hard to review, because I keep thinking about some levels of games and the songs in them, and comparing this to them would just reduce the value of this song.

But I keep thinking that it would fit well in a high speed aquatic pursuit level on a platformer, or in shoot-em-up taking place inside a space station or something. Whatever, the song is good, it's catchy and we can play it in our next board game session.

23 Art Reviews

Coghtmare Nips

Daimn! All the detail and lighting. The style really reminds me of some of the crazier Metal Slug bosses.

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot my man. Sadly I never played metal slug. I kinda feel like I am missing out on something.

This is cool!